Many restaurants are saying thank you on this Veterans Day to our brave men and women by offering discounts or free meals.
Veterans Day is Saturday, November 11 – and before you go to any of these locations, call ahead to make sure the restaurant in your area is honoring the deal as listed on Offers.com.
- 8 Block at Hyatt Hotel – Hyatt Regency New Orleans will be offering 50% off Lunch Buffet on Friday, November 10 at their restaurant 8Block Kitchen for all Veterans in honor of Veteran’s Day and thanking them for their service. Lunch will be served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Veteran’s just need to bring in their ID and show it to a server to receive the discount.
- Applebee’s – Free entree for Veterans. Simply show proof of military service, such as a U.S. Uniform Services Identification Card, DDT214 Citation or Commendation, your U.S. Uniform Services Retired Identification Card, a Current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) or your Veterans Organization Card.
- Bob Evans – Free meal (breakfast lunch or dinner) from a choice of six options for veterans and active-duty military personnel on Nov. 11, 2017. Meals valid for the promo include: Stack of hotcakes (buttermilk of multigrain), Freshed Back Brioche French Toast, Country Biscuit Breakfast, Mini Sampler Breakfast, Farm Boy Sandwich, and Country Fried Steak Dinner. Eligible identification includes a U.S. Uniformed Services (current or retired) Identification Card, a current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), or a Veteransâ€™ organization card (American Legion or VFW, for example). Guests wearing a military uniform on Veterans Day also are eligible.
- Carrabba’s – Free appetizer for Veterans and active military members on Nov. 11 with the purchase of an entree and a Coca-Cola beverage. Mention the offer to redeem.
- Chicken Salad Chick – Free Chick Special and drink for veterans on Nov. 10, 2017. Must show proof of service with VA ID, military ID or DD214. See a map of locations here.
- Chick-fil-a – Free Chick-fil-a Chicken Biscuit or Chicken Sandwich on Nov. 11 through 10 p.m.
- Chili’s – Free entree to veterans and active military on Veteran’s Day, Saturday, Nov. 11. At participating Chili’s restaurants, the menu items being offered will include the following: Chicken Crispers, Chicken Bacon Rach Quesadillas, Oldtimer with Cheese, Classic Bacon Burger and Chili or Soup & Salad.
- Chipotle – Buy-one-get-one (BOGO) promotion from 5 p.m. to close on the Tuesday before Veteranâ€™s Day, Nov. 7. Valid on burritos, bowls, salads and taco orders. All active duty military, reserves, national guard, military spouses and retired military with a valid U.S. military ID and veterans with ID, are eligible for a BOGO at all Chipotle restaurants in the U.S. on this day.
- Denny’s – Free Build Your Own Grand Slam for observed Veterans Day (Nov. 10) 5 a.m. to noon at participating locations. Valid for inactive and military personnel with a valid military ID. Includes choice of breakfast items such as two fluffy buttermilk or hearty wheat pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two sizzling bacon strips or hash browns.
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers – Free combo meal card to be given out to Veterans and active-duty military only on Veterans Day, Nov. 11. The card can be received only by Veterans/active-duty military but can be redeemed by anyone.
- Friendly’s – Free Big-Two-Do breakfast or free burger on Saturday, Nov. 11. Veterans and active military with a valid military ID or honorable discharge card will receive a free Big-Two-Do breakfast (choice of two slices of French toast, two buttermilk pancakes or two slices of toast; two strips of crispy bacon or two sausage links and two made-to-order farm fresh eggs), or All American Burger (fries and a beverage) during lunch or dinner hours at their local Friendly’s restaurant.
- Golden Corral – Veterans and active-duty members get a free thank-you dinner as part of Golden Corral’s Military Appreciation Night. The event will take place Nov. 13, 2017.
- Hooter’s – Free meal for veterans and active-duty military on Nov. 11 Hooters Veterans Day menu includes the following items (choose one with beverage purchase): 10-Piece Traditional Wings; 10-Piece Boneless Wings; Buffalo Chicken Sandwich; Buffalo Chicken Salad or Hooters Burger. The dine-in only offer is valid for all military members â€“ retired and active â€“ with proof of military service.
- K&W Cafeterias – Free meal for all who have served with presentation of military ID on Saturday Nov. 11 (11 a.m. to closing). One free meal per ID. Free meal includes entree, two vegetables, bread and refillable beverage.
- Little Caesars – Free lunch combo on Nov. 11 between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Includes four slices of deep-dish pizza and a 20-ounce Pepsi product. Must show proof of service. Order must be placed before 2 p.m.
- McCormick & Schmick’s – Free entree on Sunday Nov. 5. Veterans and Gold Star honorees (parents and spouse) are eligible for this offer. Military identification required. Dine-in only. See free entree options here.
- Mighty Kitchen – 20% off entire month of November (Military Families Month) for veterans and active-duty military. Free dessert (on top of the 20% discount) on Veterans Day. Show military ID or proof of service. Excludes Thanksgiving Day, alcohol and catering. The 20% offer is valid for up to four guests.
- Mimi’s Cafe – Free entree for veterans and active-duty military on Nov. 11. The free entree can be ordered from a special Mimi’s menu with purchase of beverage and proof of service.
- O’Charley’s – Free meal for veterans and active-duty military on Nov. 11. Free meal can be ordered from the restaurant’s $9.99 menu. Show military ID or proof of service.
- Olive Garden – Free entree from a special menu to active-duty military and military veterans on Veterans Day. The special menu features six of Olive Garden’s most popular items. Entrees are served with unlimited homemade soup or famous house salad and warm, garlic breadsticks.
- On the Border – Free combo meal for active and retired U.S. military on Saturday Nov. 11. Military guests will receive a free Choose 2 or Choose 3 Combo meal that includes their choice of enchiladas, crunchy or soft tacos, empanadas, chimichangas, soup, salad and more. Present a valid military ID or proof of service.
- Red Robin – Free Red’s Tavern Double Burger and Bottomless Fries for veterans and active-duty military on Nov. 11. No purchase necessary. Show proof of service. Dine-in only. See more details here.
- Shoney’s – Free All-You-Care-To-Eat Breakfast Fresh Food Bar for all veterans and active military (who have a valid military ID). Takes place 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Veterans Day.
- Sticky Fingers Ribhouse – Free pulled pork sandwich with baked beans and cole slaw during lunch (11 a.m. to 2 p.m.) on Nov. 11
- Texas Roadhouse – Free lunch on Saturday Nov. 11. Active, former or retired military can order from special Veterans Day Menu. Lunch includes choice of iced tea, sweet tea, soft drink or coffee. Present Military ID card, Veterans Affairs card or discharge papers. Dine-in only.
- TGI Fridays – Free lunch-menu item up to $12 for those who have served. Promo runs 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. local time. This promo also includes the Big Ribs entree in the half-rack portion. Military guests will also receive a $5 coupon for future use. Dine-in only.
- Zoes Kitchen – Free entree to all veterans and active members of the military. To get their free entrée, veterans and active military members must present their military ID at checkout.
Appetizers and treats
- Bonefish – Free Bang Bang Shrimp to military personnel in uniform or with military ID on Nov. 11.
- Carrabba’s – Free appetizer for military personnel in uniform or with military ID on Nov. 11.
- CC’s Coffee House – All military personnel that come into any CC’s location with their military ID, in uniform or wearing their VFW hat will receive a free tall brewed coffee.
- Cracker Barrel – Complimentary slice of Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake on Nov. 11 at all 640+ Cracker Barrel locations. Cracker Barrel is also running a giving campaign benefiting Operation Homefront. Between Oct. 30 and Nov. 11, it will donate 20% of proceeds from Lodge Cookware online and in store to Operation Homefront to help support military families.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Free donut for veterans and active-duty military on Nov. 11. Show military ID. Not purchase necessary, while supplies last. Limit one per customer.
- Huddle House – Free sweet cakes for the military on Nov. 11. Active and retired military, all day. Please provide military ID.
- IHOP – Free order of Red, White & Blue Pancakes for retired and active-duty military personnel on Friday Nov. 10 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. at participating IHOP locations. Veterans and active-duty military can receive their free Red, White & Blue Pancakes by showing proof of military service, including: U.S. Uniformed Services ID Card, U.S. Uniformed Services Retired ID Card, Current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), veterans organization card (e.g., American Legion, VFW, etc.), photograph of self in U.S. military uniform, wearing uniform, DD214, military dog tags, and citation or commendation.
- Peet’s Coffee – One free drip or tea (any size) for veterans on Veterans Day, Nov. 11.
- Red Lobster – Free appetizer or dessert on Saturday Nov. 11, 2017, for veterans, active duty military and reservists. Show a valid military ID or proof of service to redeem this offer. Guests may choose their free appetizer or dessert from a special menu. The appetizers include: Sweet Chili Shrimp, Mozzarella Cheesesticks, Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp, Seafood-Stuffed Mushrooms, Lobster and Langostino Pizza and Signature Shrimp Cocktail. Desserts include: Vanilla Bean Cheesecake, Key Lime Pie, Warm Apple Crostada, Chocolate Wave and Brownie Overboard.
- Ruby Tuesday – Free appetizer up to a $10 value for veterans, active duty and reserve service members on Saturday, Nov. 11. To participate, all military personnel can visit their favorite Ruby Tuesday, present military identification and let their server know which complimentary appetizer of their choice they would like to order. Note this offer is valid only for dine-in guests and is not available in Guam, Hawaii, Manhattan, airport and international locations.
- Outback Steakhouse – Free Bloomin’ Onion and beverage to guests with a military ID on Veterans Day. Military discount of 15% off totalfrom Nov. 12 – Dec. 31 with valid military ID.
- Winn-Dixie – The grocery store is honoring veterans with a discount on groceries. Winn-Dixie will recognize active duty military personnel and veterans with a 10 percent discount on qualifying purchases on Veterans Day.
- ToysRUs – Available through Saturday, November 11, Toys R Us is offering active military personnel, reservists, veterans, and their families a 15 percent off discount for in-store purchases with a valid military ID.There will also be a free Veterans Appreciation Day in stores nationwide on November 11 from noon to 1 p.m.
- Rich’s Wash Dat – All Veterans and military personnel get a free car wash at their Earhart Boulevard location in New Orleans and their Williams Boulevard location in Kenner on Saturday, Nov. 11.
You may also like: