Some stores are unveiling their plans early to help excited Black Friday shoppers get a head start on scoping out deals.
According to BestBlackFriday.com, here is a look at when major retailers plan to open for Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday.
As with any holiday season, opening and closing times can change drastically. Check with your favorite retailer for their store hours.
Major Retailer Hours for Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday 2017
- Bass Pro Shops – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m
- Belk – Thanksgiving 4 p.m. to 1 a.m. Black Friday
- Best Buy – Thanksgiving 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. Black Friday
- Big Lots (hours not yet announced)
- Five Below – Thanksgiving 6 p.m. to 1 a.m. Black Friday
- GameStop (hours not yet announced)
- JCPenney – Thanksgiving 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. Black Friday
- Kohl’s – 5 p.m.
- Kmart – Opens 6 a.m.; Doorbusters Thanksgiving 6 p.m. to 2 p.m. Black Friday
- Macy’s – Thanksgiving 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Black Friday or Thanksgiving 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. Black Friday
- Michaels – 6 p.m.; Opens at 5 p.m. for Rewards members.
- Rite Aid – Hours Vary by Location (most stores open)
- Sears – Most stores open from 6 p.m. to midnight on Thanksgiving. Some stores may be closed for the holiday.
- Shopko – Thanksgiving 4 p.m. to 2 p.m. Black Friday
- Target – 6 p.m. to 12 a.m. on Thanksgiving. New this year: Stores will close that night at midnight and reopen Friday at 6 a.m.
- Toys R Us – Thanksgiving 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. Black Friday
You may also like: