Guy Fieri, Tory McPhail and Alon Shaya are among the chefs bringing their most creative boudin dishes to the eight annual Boudin, Bourbon & Beer. The Emeril Lagasse Foundation released the menu for the big boudin bash heading to Champions Square on Nov. 9.
Emeril Lagasse’s annual outdoor food and music festival will feature its biggest chef lineup yet, with more than 70 award-winning local and national chefs.
Food Network star and TV personality Fieri will co-chair the event as the 2018 celebrity chef, while dishing out his Chipotle BBQ Boudin Nachos.
The event features award-winning chefs preparing their own creative styles of boudin sausage. Some local restaurants set to show off delectable dishes include Commander’s Palace, Meril, Brigsten’s, MayPop, GW Fins, Saffron NOLA and Saba among others.
Attendees will find more than 70 boudin-inspired dishes at Boudin, Bourbon & Beer. See the full menu at the website.
Here’s a preview some items from the 2018 menu:
- Guy Fieri – Chipotle BBQ Boudin Nachos
- Wilfredo Avelar, Meril – Boudin Tostada
- Frank Brigsten, Brigsten’s – Chorizo Sausage with Mojo Verde
- Phillip Buccieri, NOLA – Boudin Stuffed Chicken Wing
- Douglas Braselman, Emeril’s New Orleans – Crispy Boudin Rice Balls, Pork Cracklins
- Anthony Scanio, Emeril’s Delmonico – Oyster and ‘Nduja Boudin Patty, Green Tomato Chow Chow, Scallion Mayo
- Cody & Samantha Carroll, Sac-a-lait – Boudin Enchiladas
- Justin Devillier, La Petite Grocery – Boudin & Collard Green Tamales, Roasted Chile Picante
- Kelly Fields, Willa Jean – Whipped Dark Chocolate, Bourbon, Butterscotch
- Michael Gulotta, MayPop – “The BaoDin” Boudin Stuffed Bao Bun with Kumquat
- Alex Harrell, The Elysian Bar — Confit Duck Liver Risotto
- Ben McCauley, Sylvain – Duck Boudin Ragoons, Satsuma Duck Sauce
- Ashley McMillan, Sucre – Satsuma Bourbon Parfait, Bacon Bourbon Macaron
- Tory McPhail, Commander’s Palace – Cochon de Lait Tostada
- Todd Pulsinelli, Warbucks – Smoked Spam and Pork Shoulder Shiso “Lettuce Wraps”
- Ray Gruezke, Frey Smoked Meat – Boudin Meatballs
- Nathan Richard, Cavan – Hog Cracklin “Rice Crispy” Treats with Buffalo Trace Marshmallows
- Carl Schaubaut, DTB – Pork Rillette Pecan Pie, Root Beer Cane Syrup & Whipped Mustard
- Michael Nelson, GW Fins – Dirty Duck Boudin Slider, Sour Cherry Foie Gras Sabayon
- Donald Link, Link Restaurant Group – Cajun Boudin with Cochon Mustard and Pickles
- Stephen Stryjewski, Link Restaurant Group – Smoked Bologna with Pickled Pumpkin Slaw
- Alon Shaya/Cara Peterson, Saba – Boudin-Stuffed Grape Leaves, Hummus, Pecan Tahini
- Issac Toups, Toups Meatery – Boudin, White Bread & Relish
- Leighann Smith, Piece of Meat Butcher – Boudin Egg Rolls
- Ashwin Vilkhu, Saffron NOLA – Pork Kabab Boudin, Warm Cabbage Slaw
- Jacob Cureton, Atchafalaya – Florida Snapper & Rock Shrimp Boudin
- Jim Richard, Trenasse – Boudin Stuffed Rabbit Loin, Creole Mustard Demi, Micro Herb Salad
- Ashley Hansen, Hansen’s – Hansen’s Snoballs
Related: The Night I had dinner with Emeril
Guests will also enjoy open bars featuring unlimited selections of Abita craft beers, premium Buffalo Trace cocktails and fine wines.
The night under the stars will also showcase a cigar-tasting tent, a silent auction curated by chefs and a dessert tent with coffee and sweet treats.
The music lineup includes Railroad Earth, Donavon Frankenreiter, Lilli Mae and Honey Island Swamp Band.
Tickets are $135 in advance and include all food, beverage and entertainment. Tickets can be purchased at BoudinBourbonandBeer.com. The admission price will increase to $150 on the day of the event.
The signature fundraising event of chef Emeril Lagasse’s namesake non-profit, the Emeril Lagasse Foundation, allows the foundation to support culinary and nutrition education programs throughout the year.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit boudinbourbonandbeer.com.