This is the perfect holiday treat!
Warm up your oven for this quick and tasty holiday treat. The pro’s at Serious Bread Bakery in Bay St. Louis, Miss. share this recipe with a word of warning: Butterscotch Pumpkin Bread can be difficult to put down.
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. of each: cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg
1 1/2 sticks of butter (soft)
2 cup sugar
1 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree
1 cup butterscotch chips
1. Combine dry ingredients in bowl and set aside.
2. Cream together butter and sugar.
3. Add eggs one at at time.
4. Mix in pumpkin puree.
5. Add dry mixture and butterscotch chips. Mix on low until combined.
6. Spray pan with pam. Pour mixture into pan evenly.
7. Bake at 335 degrees for 25 – 30 minutes until done.
You may also like: