Fall in love with this new twist on an original pecan pie recipe.
Pecan pie is a fall favorite – some may even consider it a staple. But this recipe could open a whole new world for pecan pie lovers, and attract new people to this popular sweet treat.
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp softened unsalted butter
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup and 2 tbsp Goodson Pecans Fudge Butter
- 1 1/2 cups fancy shelled pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pie crust for 9-inch pie
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix together eggs, sugar, butter, salt, vanilla, and Fudge Butter in medium to large mixing bowl
- Add pecan pieces and chocolate chips to mix and stir until evenly distributed
- pour mix into prepared 9-inch pie crust in pie pan
- Baking Part 1: Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes
- Baking Part 2: Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes
- Let cool for 2 hours
- Serve and enjoy!
Goodson Pecans has been making an all-natural pecan butter for the last couple of years.
You can get your own Goodson Pecans at their store in Leesburg or online at GoodsonPecans.com
Copyright 2017 South Georgia Weekend. All rights reserved.
You may also like: