This easy to make shrimp recipe is full of flavor and ready in minutes!
This easy to make bacon wrapped stuffed shrimp recipe is full of flavor and ready in minutes! Jerry Nolan shows us how it’s done.
What you’ll need:
- A dozen fresh gulf shrimp
- 4-6 thin slices of bacon cut into two inch strips
- Cream cheese
- Skillet or griddle over stove or grill
What to do:
- Pepper the bacon. Be sure to take it out of the fridge so it will soften and stretch. This makes it easier to wrap and will hold in place. No toothpicks!
- Make sure your bacon is cut thin so you can still taste the shrimp and cheese.
- Peel and devein the shrimp.
- Stuff the shrimp with cream cheese.
- Wrap the shrimp with bacon.
- Cook on skillet or griddle over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes or until the shrimp is pink, drain the bacon grease and flip the shrimp, then cook for 2-3 more minutes.
“I like to use a skillet griddle because the bacon cooks evenly without charring and you don’t have to worry about it falling through the grill grate.”
Copyright 2017 South Georgia Weekend. All rights reserved.