Celebrate your birthday by saving money!
You typically get gifts from your friends and family on your birthday. That’s to be expected. But you know what isn’t as common? Rounding up all those birthday freebies people get from restaurants and other businesses for their big day! So with three hours and a budget of $0, the #QueenCityWknd team decided to see how many we could round up! The team drove all across Charlotte and hit a total of eight restaurants. And the grand total of how much we saved? About $56. Not bad, if we say so.
Want to get your own birthday freebies? Check out our list below! Did we miss a birthday freebie? Tell us! Send us an email letting us know.
- Applebee’s: Free Birthday Treat (E-mail club)
- Auntie Anne’s: Free Signature Pretzel (Pretzel Perks App)
- Baskin-Robbins: Free Scoop of Ice Cream (E-mail club)
- Bonefish Grill: Free Bang Bang Shrimp or Jen’s Jamaican Coconut Pie (E-mail club)
- Denny’s: Free Grand Slam Breakfast (Bring your ID)
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Free Drink (DD Perks)
- Firehouse Subs: Free Medium Sub (E-mail club)
- IHOP: Free Meal (E-mail club)
- Jersey Mike’s Subs: Free Birthday Sub and Drink (E-mail club)
- Moe’s Southwest Grill: Free Burrito (Moe’s Rockin’ Rewards App)
- Nothing Bundt Cakes: Free Bundlet (E-mail club)
- Panera Bread: Free Drink (MyPanera)
- Red Robin: Free Birthday Burger (E-mail club)
- Rita’s: Free Birthday Treat (E-mail club)
- Ruby Tuesday: Free Burger or Garden Bar Entree (E-mail club)
- Starbucks: Free Drink or Treat (Starbucks Rewards)
- Texas Roadhouse: Free Appetizer or Sidekick of Ribs (E-mail club)
- Waffle House: Free Waffle (E-mail club)
You may also like: