The best pumpkin muffin recipe
Fall is here and if you can’t wait for the pumpkin spice, cozy sweater, crunchy leaves, cooler weather season, try making these delicious pumpkin muffins!
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 15 ounce can pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted (*You can also use vegetable oil)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a standard size muffin tin with paper liners.
- In one bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ground cloves, and nutmeg. Then set this bowl aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut oil or vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and combine. Do not over mix.
- Fill muffin liners so each one is nearly full.
- Bake the muffins for 20 – 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.