Here's a fun, family activity to try at home while you self-isolate.
Another easy quarantine activity comin’ at ya to take your mind off the news, to keep the kiddos entertained, or just to have some fun.
You only need 3 ingredients for this easy-to-make play-doh. And there’s a good chance you already have them lying around your house.
- 1 Cup Flour
- ½ Cup Salt
- ½ Cup Water
- Optional – Food coloring
- Pour flour and salt into a mixing bowl
- Gradually add in the water, a little at a time, mixing each time you add some in.
- When the dough starts to come together you can start kneading it with your hands.
- Knead the dough until it is a nice play-doh consistency.
- If the dough too sticky, add some more flour. If it’s too dry, add a little more water.
- Separate your dough into sections and add a few drops of food coloring to each section. Knead the food coloring into each section until the color is all incorporated.